Plates & Drivers License

Plates & Drivers License

by Babs
(Moving around)

We have sold our home and are now full time rvers. We have registered our MH in Montana but our car is registered in NY. We also have NY drivers licenses.

Our insurance company is telling us NY requires us to turn in our license plates because we have no physical address. What do others do in this situation?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to RV Q and A.