Gas or Diesel?
by Hector Rodriguez
(Savannah, GA USA)
This will be my very first time traveling and I don't know anything about RVing. Been thinking on traveling and want to do it for a year or two. Now that the kids are are of the house, we want to start doing a little traveling ourselves.
1. Which one is better Gas or Diesel engine?
2. I saw in here a comment about a ready for four season or extreme weather RV. Aren't they all ready for all types of weather?
3. Washer and Dryer inside or just stop at a laundromat to do the dirty job?
4. Which brand or model are better for long traveling?
5. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.