Electrical problem..

Electrical problem..

by Jeff
(Brandon, MB Canada)

Last season I plugged my 30 amp into 110 (not GFI) and got a couple shocks when touching the outside of the unit. Plugging into a GFI tripped it instantly.

Now I got my unit out for the season, put the battery in, jacks worked fine, got home plugged in, (non GFI)everything worked as normal. Couple days later went to troubleshoot the 110 problem and now have no power. When plugged in, the microwave light comes on, and that is all. No power anywhere else, and no power at all from DC. Where do I start?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to RV Q and A.