Drivers license question

Drivers license question

by Lin
(Washington (the state))

We are selling the house and will not have a permanent address. What do we use on our drivers license? Or just leave it as is.

My license comes due this spring and would like to change it then providing the house sells, but have no idea what it would be. One of my kids address, whatever mailing service we use?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to RV Q and A.