Drivers license and insurance?

Drivers license and insurance?


If one gives up a permanent house address how do you handle the address requirement for your drivers license and insurance?



Comments for Drivers license and insurance?

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 16, 2015
RV Domicile
by: Tony

Hi Doug

This page is worth a read:

RV Domicile



Jul 08, 2012
Drivers License
by: Anonymous

You should get a postal service with the state you live in and this will give an address. Most states allow you to renew your license online so you don't have to go in the office and the ail service will send you your new card. If you have or had auto insurance then that company may offer RV insurance or some club memberships like Good Sam offer RV insurance and roadside assistance. You will need something that covers the contents of your motorhome as well.

Good luck!

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to RV Q and A.